Simple ingredients…prayerful brewing and fermentation…conscious blending of local fruits, organic fruit juices and spices…Secret Garden Kombucha is, quite simply, the most delicious kombucha on Planet Earth today! We are so sure you’ll love our booch that we offer complementary tastings at our Haddonfield, New Jersey brewery, always!
“If you are anywhere near New Jersey, you should seek out Secret Garden Kombucha, because it is absolutely the best kombucha I have ever had.” AZ Bitters Lab
Secret Garden Kombucha is prayerfully brewed in the Booch Nursery at Secret Garden Herbs in handcrafted pottery urns, lead-free glass containers, and lightly toasted oak barrels. The urns are surrounded by sacred geometry in nature, artwork from local artists, and enjoy Music of the Plants when the resident tree is in the mood to sing!
It is raw, alive, and unfiltered…infused with seasonal fresh fruit and consciously sourced fruit juice, herbs, and spices, providing a delicious source of all nine of the essential amino acids (protein building blocks), organic acids (including acetic, 5KGA, butyric, capric, citric and lactic acids), 4-ethylphenol, antioxidants, vitamin C, B vitamins, enzymes, fructose, glucose, gluconic and glucuronic acids, and less than 12 mg of caffeine per 8 ounces of kombucha (compared to 72-168 mg per 8 ounces of coffee).
Secret Garden Kombucha is available year round straight from the brewing urns, in both plain (which tastes better than it sounds!) and Oak Barrel (brewed in toasted oak barrel, with a unique flavor profile of its own). It is also available in the following seasonal flavors:
- Strawberry Mint (infused with fresh strawberries and mint leaves)
- Raspberry (infused with fresh raspberries)
- Spiced Peach (infused with fresh local peaches and AZ Bitters Lab bitters)
- Blueberry Pie (90% SG Kombucha, 10% fresh local blueberry juice, and AZ Bitters Lab bitters)
- Cherry Vanilla (90% SG Kombucha, 10% fresh local cherry juice, and a vanilla bean)
- Concord Grape (90% SG Kombucha, 10% fresh local concord grape juice)
- Spiced Apple (SG Kombucha infused with fresh local apples)
- Cranberry (92% SG Kombucha with 8% fresh local cranberry juice)
- Cranberry Apple (92% SG Kombucha, 4% fresh local apple cider, 4% fresh local cranberry juice)
- Cranberry Grape (92% SG Kombucha, 4% fresh local concord grape juice, 4% fresh local cranberry juice
- Elderberry Honey/Maple (SG Kombucha infused with Healing Spirits Herb Farm organic elderberries, the juice of fresh organic lemons and ginger root, finished with local, organic raw honey or organic maple syrup)
- Elderberry Honey (SG Kombucha infused with dried organic elderberries, finished with raw organic honey)
- Ginger Sunshine (SG Kombucha with the juice of fresh organic lemons and ginger root, AZ Bitters Lab Sunshine Bitters, finished with a touch of organic maple syrup)
- Coffee/Mocha Cold Brewcha (Cold brewed organic coffee, infused with fresh organic vanilla beans, organic fair trade cocoa (for the Mocha blend), AZ Bitters Mas Mole Bitters, finished with a touch of organic maple syrup)
- Chakra and Herbal Blends (SG Kombucha brewed with Healing Spirits Herb Farm organic chakra and herbal tea blends)
Please call the shop at (609)389-8070, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the shop to confirm current available flavors.